Here are six reasons why the burger you are served is almost unrecognisable to the one on the poster:
- Ketchup, mustard and condiments are applied with surgical precision via a syringe to the edge of the burger.
- The cheese is gently melted using a blowtorch and heated palette knife to achieve perfect “melted-ness”.
- Ingredients such as pickles and onions are moved to the front of the burger, to avoid being concealed in the middle.
- The bun is smaller than appears in the ad as it contracts due to “steam in the box”.
- Small inconsistencies such as stray sesame seeds, blemished and crumbs are photo-shopped to perfection.
- A normal burger is made in one minute, the photo-styled burger takes hours.
Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/restaurants-bars/six-reasons-your-burger-doesnt-look-like-the-ad/story-fn93ypt9-1226404364767#ixzz1yPGXfXrX